For Sale $650,000 - Homes for Sale
This property features a gorgeous, modern home on over 6 acres located between Rivas and La Bonita in Perez Zeledon. The house was built to American standards and features vaulted ceilings in the living room and kitchen, top of the line appliances, custom wood cabinetry and granite countertops. The views of the surrounding mountains and valley from the comfort of the spacious, covered patio are simply breathtaking. The home sits at a comfortable altitude right around 900 meters (just under 3,000 feet).
The property stretches downhill to the Rio Buena Vista, and it is truly a nature lover’s paradise. There is a wide trail running from the top of the property to the river that you can easily hike, bike or drive an ATV on. Two creeks run through the property year round, as well as a natural spring that creates a waterfall during the rainy season. There are numerous mature fruit trees including mangos, bananas, plantains, sweet lemons, limons, guava, cacao and water apple. The owners also planted more than 70 hardwood trees, 55 bamboo plants and many ornamental plants. There is a new garage built in March 2022 with a separate side for secure storage, and a concrete driveway leading 100 meters down from the main road to the house. The entire perimeter was fenced with new barbed wire. The house was completed in December 2022. There is water and electric serviced with our own transformer and run via underground wires to the house.
The home is only 5 minutes from Rivas and just 15 minutes from San Isidro de El General, the second largest city outside of the GAM of the central valley. Here you can find anything you need, including great public and private medical care and even a mall with a cinema.
San Isidro has the largest farmer’s market in the region. Expats at the beach find it necessary to make frequent trips to San Isidro for provisions and services they can not find at the beach. In short, living within minutes of San Isidro is simply more convenient.
Drive time is less than an hour to the beaches on the Pacific coast, and less than 30 minutes to great hiking trails including Cloudbridge Nature Reserve, the trailhead to Cerro Chirripo (the highest mountain in the country), and hot springs.
If you’re looking for privacy as well as accessibility, with a brand new home, plenty of room to grow, and a river to boot, look no further!
● Windows are highest quality: Akari 630, 6mm glass with mobile screens on every
● R10 insulation in the roof
● Double doors to the large patio with impact resistant glass
● All exterior doors have a screen
● 1 ½ bathrooms plus an outdoor shower
● Laundry room with deep utility tub and new Maytag HE front loading washing machine and Maytag electric dryer imported from the United States
● Spacious kitchen features new GE gas stove with 5 burners, oven and broiler and new Frigidaire refrigerator
● Queen sized bed mattress and box spring with wooden hardwood headboard and frame, three Teak stools for the breakfast bar, and two comfortable chair and a halfs with matching ottoman