For Sale $699,000 - Single Family Home
This very private Santa Ana Real Estate and majestic house is located in a gated community in Santa Ana close to Forum, Multiplaza and the highway, is designed specifically to capture the impressive mountain and valley views with a focus on space and recreation.
Santa Ana Property Specifics & Distribution
The first floor of the house features a large living room, dining room, terrace and new kitchen with a walk-in pantry, center island, wood cabinets, granite counter tops, a large stainless-steel refrigerator, and stove. There is also a half bath, office and a very spacious master bedroom with a walk-in closet and bathroom with double sinks and jacuzzi tub.
Access to the pool, hot tub for 6, patio and gardens is off of the kitchen – perfect for entertaining and family enjoyment.
On the second floor, you’ll find a large family room, balcony, and 4 spacious bedrooms; each with their own bathrooms, walk-in closets, and fabulous views. On the bottom floor, there is a huge entertainment area which would be perfect as a game room and gym.
There are also maid’s quarters, half bath and laundry room. Last, but not least, there is an independent, one bedroom apartment and a covered parking area for 2 cars with space for 5 more. Shown by appointment only. Call us today to see this majestic home.
How’s Living in Santa Ana?
There are many reasons why expats move into Santa Ana, Costa Rica.
- First, the location is ideal, as it is centralized, yet offers a small town feel.
- Second, there are plenty of other expats in Santa Ana, allowing those who live here to experience the companionship they are looking for.
- Third, real estate values are affordable and are in an uptrend.
- Fourth, the temperature is rather mild and many people choose to live in Santa Ana all year long.
- In addition, Santa Ana is located close to Valle del Sol, one of the golf courses located in Costa Rica. Those who enjoy playing golf can continue to experience their favorite activity when they move to Costa Rica. All in all, expats who live here are able to experience the paradise they have been dreaming about for so long.
Americans who acquire properties in Santa Ana do what they can maintain the high standard of living here in order to protect their investments and continue enjoying the life that this region offers.
Those who check out Santa Ana on vacation will find out why so many expats are moving into this city. Since Santa Ana isn’t on the radar of most tourists, it is more relaxed than other regions in Costa Rica. This is also why the area is relatively affordable, offering expats with what they are looking for.
Santa Ana has both a rainy season and a dry season, with an average of 13 hours of sunshine daily. No matter what the season in Santa Ana, it is a paradise that allows people to fully understand what “pura vida” really means.
There are many supermarkets in the area including the new Mas x Menos & AutoMercado supermarkets, numerous new strip malls, the new Forum II Office Park, hundreds of restaurants, the new building for Citi Business Services and they have just started clearing the land to build the new Santa Ana Clínica Bíblica Hospital.
Having said that, I don’t want you to think that Santa Ana is all concrete and new buildings – it is not, you are literally minutes from the green hills above Santa Ana and only minutes from the new highway which leads to the Pacific Coast.
For more information on this beautiful Santa Ana Property please contact Properties in Costa Rica agency